Tuesday, September 18, 2007

a much needed day off...

after 5 straight days of shows, today we had a day off... now we have five more in a row... starting tomorrow... well, today... since it's past midnight... this is our 10th day in I believe... It's absolutely flying by...
on our day off we did some laundry, got our van's oil changed, and played some tennis... well, I watched the guys play tennis while I made some phone calls to upcoming venues... then we traveled thru Maryland, Delware, New Jersey and tonight we're in Connecticut. Our show tomorrow night is at Bay Path College.. an all-girls school... I've been talking with the director of the event over the past few days and she said there was a banner hanging up there that says '4 Hot Guys' are coming to campus to put on a rock and roll show... I guess they're all really excited about having boys on their campus... we'll see how it goes... (:
I've really been having a blast out here on the road... it's like a road trip with good buddies that just never ends... hopefully we don't get sick of each other, but so far so good...

by the way, 20 years ago today, my baby brother was born... Happy Birthday Nick... I grow more proud of you by the day... love you man.

peace.

No comments: