Sunday, October 07, 2007

home for a week...

it's been a good week... I have been home from tour for seven days.
A lot has happened... two of my best friends got married (Nate and Holly)... I was able to re-connect with a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while and had a great time at the rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding and reception....
I have also just been able to spend a lot of time with close friends and family... which is always good.
I didn't realize how much I have missed being at a church, being a part of corporate worship and being fed by some good preaching... I really enjoyed that today... so much in fact that I went to Lakeshore Community Church this morning and Mars Hill this evening...
There is also another new development in the 'relationship' area of my life which most of you who are close to me know already, but more details to come with that in the near future.... (:

No comments: