Tuesday, February 19, 2008

again

stuck.

i hate michigan winters... maybe I wouldn't hate them so much if this particular winter didn't have the abundance of snow/ice/frozen roads/frozen cars/getting stuck in unplowed/unshoveled driveways. I remember last winter getting stuck a few times with my passat and figured that this winter would be fine with my mighty, new grand prix... I am humbled.

I've never been so tempted to want to move.
I've never been so tempted to curse.
I've never been so tempted to trade this piece of crap in for something with 4-wheel-drive.

okay, so if I just didn't have to drive in this God-forsaken weather it wouldn't be half as bad... maybe I could somewhat appreciate a small portion of it's beauty... I'm sure I'd still find more things to complain about... like how cold it is and how my feet and hands and ears and nose are never warm...

the more I think about it, the more I realize that the piles of snow outside are really the least of my worries... I think deep down, if I feel like I can vent about something that's a minor inconvenience, then I feel better about the major inconveniences that are really affecting me... inconveniences that I can't really come out and say...

I wish life had an easy-button.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, you know you don't HAVE TO sit in the snow...c'mon down to Georgia winter will be over in less than 2 weeks.

Wags said...

if that comment was made by Dave Bennett I just may pee myself... is it you?

Suz said...

Sorry sweetie! :( Were you coming to see me? :)

Anonymous said...

You may need a diaper my friend...and a dog...whasssup?

Wags said...

haha... dave, you need to get me your email bro...

Anonymous said...

for sure...

Anonymous said...

give me your address and I'll drop you a note...

Wags said...

ewagenmaker@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Well, I am on the other side of the country and really miss winter. We've had a few "snow days" that, if in MI, MAYBE would have delayed the schools a few hours....people here are wimps. Wish I could trade you!