Wednesday, February 01, 2006

AFRICA!!!!

Well friends, I'm here... I haven't found a fast enough connection speed to where I'm able to post pictures yet, but hopefully soon...
The missionaries I'm here working with are cooler than I thought they'd be... so that is a big plus!
I was able to walk to the beach this morning, which is about a two minute walk from my apartment here, and it is soooo beautiful... I can't wait to show you all pictures and share these memories that I am making... thank you for your prayers everyone... continue to pray that my support keeps coming in because I am still short!!! and I don't want to come home early! I really feel like God has some awesome things in store for me here! I'll keep you posted......

8 comments:

Nicholas Mark Wagenmaker said...

awesome news bro.. stay safe and we'll keep praying... later man

Andrea Wagenmaker said...

Eric-
We already all miss you so much, but glad that you are having a good experience so far. Can't wait to see pics and hear more details about your life in Africa. Love you, Andrea

Kate Rudd said...

looking forward to the pictures..take advantage of every moment you're there, however long..praying for you, friend! :)

Eric said...

What is up Eric!? I am glad you chose to take this trip to Africa! I think that it is an awesome thing that you are doing. I hope things continue to go well for you there, and I will surely keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Eric,

I am glad you are having a great time - we are praying for you.

Nate and Lindsey

Jason said...

I've been praying for you bro...glad to hear that you made it safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Eric,
I just rented Friday the 13th part 4, you wanna come over and watch it tonight?

Shaundra said...

Eric!!
I am so excited to hear what God does with your ministry there! I know that you have the heart for it. I can't wait to hear updates! I'm praying for you!!