Wednesday, February 01, 2006

AFRICA!!!!

Well friends, I'm here... I haven't found a fast enough connection speed to where I'm able to post pictures yet, but hopefully soon...
The missionaries I'm here working with are cooler than I thought they'd be... so that is a big plus!
I was able to walk to the beach this morning, which is about a two minute walk from my apartment here, and it is soooo beautiful... I can't wait to show you all pictures and share these memories that I am making... thank you for your prayers everyone... continue to pray that my support keeps coming in because I am still short!!! and I don't want to come home early! I really feel like God has some awesome things in store for me here! I'll keep you posted......

12 comments:

Cadie Rae said...

eric, so glad you made it safe hope you have a great time we will be praying for you.

Nicholas Mark Wagenmaker said...

awesome news bro.. stay safe and we'll keep praying... later man

Andrea Rudd said...

Eric-
We already all miss you so much, but glad that you are having a good experience so far. Can't wait to see pics and hear more details about your life in Africa. Love you, Andrea

ANTI-ONION SOCIETY said...

looking forward to the pictures..take advantage of every moment you're there, however long..praying for you, friend! :)

Charity said...

I am so glad that you made it there safe. I will be praying for you and the missionaries you are working with. Keep posting!!!

Tina said...

I'm glad you made it safely and are enjoying the scenery. I am so excited for you! You are really doing something awesome and I know it will have such a positive impact on your life! Keep us updated on how you are doing!

you're in my thoughts and prayers! :)

Eric said...

What is up Eric!? I am glad you chose to take this trip to Africa! I think that it is an awesome thing that you are doing. I hope things continue to go well for you there, and I will surely keep you in my prayers.

Jerry DePoy Jr. said...

Eric,
Tell Bobby Hile I said hello. Ask him if he remembers when I dunked on him. J/K, it was the other way around.
Hopefully you can figure out how to send some pictures. How are the waves?
- J D

Anonymous said...

Eric,

I am glad you are having a great time - we are praying for you.

Nate and Lindsey

Jason said...

I've been praying for you bro...glad to hear that you made it safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Eric,
I just rented Friday the 13th part 4, you wanna come over and watch it tonight?

Shaundra said...

Eric!!
I am so excited to hear what God does with your ministry there! I know that you have the heart for it. I can't wait to hear updates! I'm praying for you!!