Wednesday, February 08, 2006

meet the Hile's


Before I came to South Africa the only thing I knew about the missionaries I’d be working with were their names: Bobby and Sara Hile... I also knew that they had a few children, but I didn’t know their names.

Bobby and Sara are very cool people.. they are gracious hosts, great listeners, and help me with whatever questions I may have whether it has to do with cultural customs or driving directions. I’m at their house a lot whether it’s for staff meetings (which consists of Bobby, Sara and myself), lunch, dinner or babysitting their kids so they can go out together... They told me that they always used to have leftovers in their fridge, but since I’ve come, those usually disappear quite quickly! Some of you back home can relate to this I know...

1 comment:

Q said...

I wish you were digging in my frig right now!! Miss you son.