Friday, March 17, 2006

HELP!!!

Friends,
I just found out some crazy news today and I may need your help... I got an email from my financial advisor at my missions organization and she said I'm still about 800 dollars short for my expenses while I'm in Africa... so basically if I can't raise the remainder of that money, I won't be able to pay for my room and board, food, ministry expenses, etc... I'm so grateful for those of you who have helped out financially and for those of you who have been praying for me... my request is for your continued prayers for this situation and also if there's anyway you can give anything, please consider doing so... every little bit helps!!! You can either go to abwe.org and click on "give" and make a secure, online payment thru paypal, or you can make a check out to ABWE with my account number on the subject line (Account # 078528), and a short note with my name on it and send it to:
Mr. Glenn Priddy
C/O ABWE
PO Box 8585
Harrisburg, PA 17105

I hate to do this because I know that a lot of you have already given so much... I almost feel like the kids I see here on the street with their hands out begging for anything you can give...
With all my love and gratitude,

Eric Wagenmaker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no clue how I came across this page, but I found it very interesting because I know the Willis', the Ralls, and the Hiles! Please tell them all that Mike Halsmith sends his greetings and that he has not forgotten about them! He thinks and and prays often for them!

Thanks Eric!!

mike