Thursday, March 23, 2006

new friends I can relate to...

Here are some furry creatures that I spent some time with last sauturday...



Ah, Mr. Goat... yes, I can relate to you my friend... sometimes I feel like I am the goat.








Hello Mr. Swine... you are awfully dirty! You think it's paradise though don't you... sometimes I think that my mud is paradise.






The Noble Steed... proud and true... always faithful, always brilliant... sometimes it seems like there is not enough creatures like you.



Chicken... you seem much braver than what your stereotype makes you out to be... I'm the stereotype.



Poor Mr. Donkey... you look like you need a friend... you always seem to be making a fool of yourself... most days I'm definately the Donkey...

1 comment:

David Drury said...

I was tempted to write it one way, but instead I'll give you the censored version:

"Nice Donkey!"